Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week 6 Thoughts

So, this week was really hectic for me.  I felt like I was really far behind with the construction of my website, and then the district decided to move our Moodle site to a new server.  When I went to log into my course on Thursday, I found that it was under maintenance.  So, I then created a word document to look like my Moodle course and set up the links through it.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5dsHcqLjk9SV3h4cTFrbkxOQnc/edit?usp=sharing

This is the link to the Course Template, which is temporarily a word document.  You should be able to get to all of the website resources and documents that are linked through here.  The only thing I could not get done was the introduction video.  My plan was to use Screenomatic, but something was not working right for me.  I recorded the video but I had problems posting to You Tube.  I will try again this week and hopefully have that available for y'all to view soon.  I am really happy with my course.  I think it all turned out really well.  Of course, with a lot more time I know that I could make it better - and I plan on working on it a lot before the school year begins.

Please review it and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment