Sunday, July 21, 2013

Final Thoughts

Lee asked me to write a personal reflection of my unit design and creation.  I did not realize how much I had learned over the last few weeks.  I looked through all of my blogs, and reviews of all of my readings.  I am glad that I took really good notes throughout the weeks, because I am afraid I would forget something.  There are so many new technologies that I cannot wait to implement this upcoming school year.  I am also excited about how well my unit course will be accepted by the students.  I think they will like the course because of its design and online implementation.  Thank you to Lee and all of my peers that helped me to create a really awesome unit.  I am still working on perfecting it, and I know that my students are going to learn a lot just by experiencing this unit.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5dsHcqLjk9SdDlUZmR2TEtlSDQ/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment